Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kay Kay is offline

Default Problems

Maybe I am not explaining properly what I need. This is what I need. I am
doing a timesheet and have a cell with the start date (Month, day and Year) I
am trying to give 1 day every four month (That is 3 for the year-1 every four
months). I need to issued the first day the month of the start date. I have
cell D8:O8 Starting with July and ending with June and need the day to enter
below. What formula can I use to issue the days?

--

KK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kay Kay is offline

start date: 05/26/06( this is in cell k3)

Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun ( these are from cell D8:O8)
1 1 1
want to issue 1 day every 4 months as above using the start date.
--
KK