Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default What function to use for filter of data?

I have a worksheet containing Customer feedback data which I continually add
to. This is structured by employee, data, comment and so on.

I want to be able to look at the entire table at the end of each month and
copy the relevant rows to display on the employee's monthly timesheets.

I've gone through all the functions, but I just don't know which to use.
Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You may get some hint from Question 7 at the following link

http://ashishmathur.com/knowledgebaseII.aspx

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com