Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Spreadsheet columns are displayed numerically instead of alpha

Unfortunately, somehow my column headings are being displayed numerically
instead of the traditional alphabetically?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

ToolsOptionsFormulasUn check R1C1 refernce stypling

In 2007 refer under OfficeButtonExcelOptionsFormulas

--
If this post helps click Yes