-   -   Spreadsheet columns are displayed numerically instead of alpha (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/231203-spreadsheet-columns-displayed-numerically-instead-alpha.html)

Eddie

Spreadsheet columns are displayed numerically instead of alpha

Unfortunately, somehow my column headings are being displayed numerically
instead of the traditional alphabetically?

Jacob Skaria

Spreadsheet columns are displayed numerically instead of alpha

ToolsOptionsFormulasUn check R1C1 refernce stypling

In 2007 refer under OfficeButtonExcelOptionsFormulas

--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"eddie" wrote:

Unfortunately, somehow my column headings are being displayed numerically
instead of the traditional alphabetically?

JTFD503

Spreadsheet columns are displayed numerically instead of alpha

How do I do this on 2003? I do not have a format under options.

Thanks,

David

"eddie" wrote:

Unfortunately, somehow my column headings are being displayed numerically
instead of the traditional alphabetically?

Glenn

Spreadsheet columns are displayed numerically instead of alpha

Tools / Options / General

"eddie" wrote:

Unfortunately, somehow my column headings are being displayed numerically
instead of the traditional alphabetically?

Don Guillett

Spreadsheet columns are displayed numerically instead of alpha

Read Jacob post AGAIN

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"eddie" wrote:

Unfortunately, somehow my column headings are being displayed
numerically
instead of the traditional alphabetically?

Don Guillett

Spreadsheet columns are displayed numerically instead of alpha

Sorry for the short answer. However, you were pointed in the right direction

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Don Guillett" wrote in message