Junior Member

Default Conditional formatting from one sheet to another

I would like to use conditional formatting between 2 different sheets in the same workbook.

I.e I have one sheet that should only present different colours in the cells using conditional formatting. The base for this is calculations done in another sheet.

Example

Cell A1 in sheet TEST1 should be red IF the value in cell A1 in sheet TEST2 = 5

I have no problem using conditional formatting generally speaking but Excel 2007 do not allow me to use references to other worksheets for conditional formatting criterias.

Is there a work around for this?

Kind Regards

Seasteel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The only way I know of is to use the NAME function. You will have to give a
NAME to the cell on the second sheet. Then use conditional format of:

--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.