Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default reporting with pivot table?

Hi,

I have large worksheet with data. We are packing goods and one row can be
packed in several cases. I would like to form worksheet with static header
and footer and between I could sort data based on what case is in question.
It should list information like: project, refecence number, specification and
number of goods packed in that specific case.

Data is so that project number is number 1 (can be multiple project numbers)
reference is number 2 (can be multiple refences, in each project) then is
data: number of packed goods in case and specification of goods.

illustration:
XXX project number
reference number
10 pcs t-piece
reference number
100 pcs elbow
XXX project number....

Can you help me? I tried to do something with pivot but my knowledge is not
enough.

Thanks,

Tuukka
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions