Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Joe Joe is offline

Default page numbering of worksheet

I have a form in a worksheet - I want to print multiple copies with page 1 on
the first, Page 2 on the second, etc, etc.

How can I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi
2003 on the menu bar.....
filepage setupheader/footer tab.....
choose where you want it to be and in the appropriate input box enter....
Page &[Page]

there is an icon that will put the &[Page] part in but you must type in the
word page otherwise your printouts will look like 1,2,3.... instead of page
1, page 2, page 3 etc.

regards
FSt1

"Joe" wrote:

I have a form in a worksheet - I want to print multiple copies with page 1 on
the first, Page 2 on the second, etc, etc.

How can I do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Dear Joe

The below macro will print the same page 10 times with different page
numbers in the right footer. If you are new to macros set the Security level
to low/medium in (Tools|Macro|Security). Launch VBE using short-key Alt+F11.
Insert a module and paste the below code. Save. Get back to Workbook.
Tools|Macro|Run this Macro.
Try and feedback. I havent tested this..

Sub PrintSheet()
Dim lngTemp As Long
For lngTemp = 1 To 10
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = "Page " & lngTemp
ActiveSheet.PrintOut
Next
End Sub

If this post helps click Yes