Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default page numbering of worksheet

Dear Joe

The below macro will print the same page 10 times with different page
numbers in the right footer. If you are new to macros set the Security level
to low/medium in (Tools|Macro|Security). Launch VBE using short-key Alt+F11.
Insert a module and paste the below code. Save. Get back to Workbook.
Tools|Macro|Run this Macro.
Try and feedback. I havent tested this..

Sub PrintSheet()
Dim lngTemp As Long
For lngTemp = 1 To 10
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = "Page " & lngTemp
ActiveSheet.PrintOut
Next
End Sub

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Joe" wrote:

I have a form in a worksheet - I want to print multiple copies with page 1 on
the first, Page 2 on the second, etc, etc.

How can I do that?