Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how can I isolate the data in a worksheet from the rest of the pa

After I have created an excel worksheet, how can I make the worksheet look
more professional by putting a border around the data and hiding all the
other lines in the worksheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On May 5, 5:23*pm, delray wrote:
After I have created an excel worksheet, how can I make the worksheet look
more professional by putting a border around the data and hiding all the
other lines in the worksheet? *

If you select the entire worksheet and format the cells to have a
White Bickground Pattern, it will get rid of all the lines on the
sheet. Then, select your data cells. Format cells again to remove
the white fill on just those cells. While you are in the format cells
dialog window, hit the Borders tab. You can select borders of various
widths, colors and patterns to add around the data.