Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Dependant drop down list with more than two words in the options

I have looked at Debra Dalgleish's site but can't find the answer for this one.
I have a named list with only four option but each of the four entries is
between 8 and 10 words long. I can't reduce them to one or two word options.
The second, dependant list has similarly long options.
How do I get the second list to refeerence the first but using these multi
worded options?
Can I modify the =INDIRECT(SUBSTITUTE(A1," ","")) function?
--
Traa Dy Liooar

Jock