Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TBA TBA is offline

Default create table of selected rows

Hi there. I have a sheet 'patients' with 'A' Row being an ID taking the form
S002, S003 etc. I have another sheet 'selected' with a selected list of IDs
in the same form. I'd like to cretae another sheet where only the 'selected'
list appears (i.e. aseletced sheet of rows from 'patients' using the ID from
'selected' as the criteria

many thanks for any tips. cheeers Theo
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TBA TBA is offline

forgot to note that the 'patient' sheet has multiple rows with the same ID. I
wpould want all rows with the ID to be on the new sheet