Linda

Default Excel should allow sorting and filtering based on cell color.

We highlight cells frequently and would like to be able to sort on the colors.
JulieD

If this is actually a question the following web page may assist -

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Linda" wrote in message
We highlight cells frequently and would like to be able to sort on the
colors.

MMH

I totally agree. As an analyst, often a quick review of data requires me to
highlight cells. Excel would greatly be enhanced by the simple ability to
sort by color. I have mentioned this to several co-workers and they ALL
agree.

We highlight cells frequently and would like to be able to sort on the colors.

Ron de Bruin

With EasyFilter Beta 2.1 you can filter on Colors (bottom of the page)
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl