Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default search data and display colunm headers

I work with Boy Scouts. They have lots of requirements to earn badges. I
have a spreadsheet which lists a summary of requirements in the first column
and the boys names in the first row (column headers). When a boy completes
the requirement, I put a "1" in the cell where the name/reqrmnt intersect. I
need to create a separate report that lists the full requirement and lists
names of boys who have NOT completed requirements. So, I need a formula to
search the summary spreadsheet and retrieves the boys names (column header)
who have not completed a requirement. Ideally, all names would be returned
to a single cell however, they could be returned to a row of cells
Any help or pointing me in the right direction would be sincerely appreciated.