Junior Member

Default Grouping IF/AND/OR in a single formula

Hi all

I am trying to creat a formula by grouping multiple conditions
and just cant seem to get it to work

Any ideas would be of great help

Here is what I am trying to acomplish

IF H2=0 AND I2=0, ""
IF H20 AND I2=0 "1"
ELSE I2/H2

Thanks for any input given

Brad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

H1 I1 Results
0.0 0.0
10.0 0.0 1.0
6.0 5.0 0.8
0.3 0.1 0.4
1.0 0.8 0.8
0.3 0.2 0.8
0.6 0.0 1.0
0.5 0.5 1.0
0.0 0.6
0.5 0.1 0.2

=IF(H2=0,IF(I2=0,""),IF(I2=0,1,I2/H2))
Note that your described condition would produce error if H2 = 0, but I2 0

Jan

"Brad Wolosz" wrote in message

Hi all

I am trying to creat a formula by grouping multiple conditions
and just cant seem to get it to work

Any ideas would be of great help

Here is what I am trying to acomplish

IF H2=0 AND I2=0, ""