Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lyn Lyn is offline

Default Cell not available when inputting formula

I am trying to input a formula in Cell B2; I am in that cell and input the
equals sign and want to click on cell A2, but it's like B2 has expanded and
won't let me click on A2. I've tried expanding both the columns, but that
doesn't help. I know I could manually put in A2, but I'm wondering why this
is happening.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sounds like A2 and B2 have been merged into one.

Unmerge and see what happens.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:25:01 -0700, Lyn
wrote:

I am trying to input a formula in Cell B2; I am in that cell and input the
equals sign and want to click on cell A2, but it's like B2 has expanded and
won't let me click on A2. I've tried expanding both the columns, but that
doesn't help. I know I could manually put in A2, but I'm wondering why this
is happening.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lyn Lyn is offline

I tried that -- it didn't work. I am able to arrow over to the cell
successfully, but I can't click into it.