Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Screen Size

Is there a way of having the cells you want to see (Width) fit
whatever screen it is connected to?
ie: I have a spreadsheet which has many columns but I only want x
number showing. If I change the screen size I dont want to resize the
column widths to suit the new screen. Is there any code that will do
this?
Thanks in advance
EPJ