Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Screen Size Control

Hi

When I activate page 2 I want the screen to becaome larger. That is the
problem.

By hiding sheet tabs and navigating to sheets with macros it is possible.
However the user can unhide sheet tabs.

could any one assist?

Regards
M Varnendra
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

On sheet2, paste the following 2 macros onto the Sheet code

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 200
End Sub

Private Sub Worksheet_Deactivate()
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 100
End Sub

Set the Zoom levels to whatever you wish.

To carry out the task, Copy the 2 macrosRight click on tab for Sheet2View
codePaste in large white panel to right of screen.
--

Regards
Roger Govier