Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Import worksheets from another workbook?

A coworker sent me his Excel workbook, and I want to import specific
worksheets into my workbook, as if to merge them, so they're located in the
same workbook. I can't figure out how to do this. Is it possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi bjwheeler

Select the sheets with your Ctrl key down
Right click on the selected sheets tabs
Choose Move Or Copy
Check the create a copy box and choose your workbook in the To book dropdown

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm