Mark J

Default Import various Worksheets

I would like to populate 75 cells in Workbook A with data from Workbook X
using a dropdown list in Workbook A. The dropdown list would show the names
of my approximately 100 Workbook X's. I know how to use formulas; but do
not know VBA or other programming.

The structure of my 100 Workbook X's is consistent.