Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default excel opens right justified

When I open excel it opens the book right justified. Not able to change it to
left justify. Thanks Kelly
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It sounds like you got your workbook from Israel. Try the following menu

tool - Option - International

change from riught to Left to left to right

"Kelly" wrote:

When I open excel it opens the book right justified. Not able to change it to
left justify. Thanks Kelly

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I tried that without luck. The regional settings in Vista are set to US
English. Key boards also US. Everything I look at say's US English. Also in
Excel Options popular look just perfect using US English. Kelly

"Kelly" wrote:

When I open excel it opens the book right justified. Not able to change
it to
left justify. Thanks Kelly

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have had this problem when opening files sent to me by co-workers. They
created the files on Macs. Could be part of the problem, but it is not
consistent. When you maximize the window you can just barely see the "a"
column all the way over to the right of the screen. You can't "drag" the
sheet over to the left to fit the window. The only way I've been able to
view the file is to set excel to View - Workbook Views - Full screen. Not
sure how to get around this otherwise

"Kelly" wrote:

When I open excel it opens the book right justified. Not able to change
it to
left justify. Thanks Kelly

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In xl2003 menus:

Window|Arrange|Tiled
and resize the way you like.
(and save it the way you like before you send it back <vbg.)

I bet it's a difference in display settings.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default The fix for me excel opens right justified

open the spreadsheet and press ctrl+F7. This allows you to move the window
with the arrow keys. After pressing ctrl+F7 hold the up arrow down until the
window comes into view. If the window does not come into view within about 5
seconds then try holding down the left arrow.

Found this @
http://www.techsupportforum.com/micr...can-t-see.html