Markitos

Default formula to alert if expiring within 40 days

HI,

I am currently using a conditional formula that will tell me when a field
with a date input will expire with the current month.
the formula I am currently using
is:=IF(DATE(YEAR(G11),MONTH(G11),1)<TODAY(),G11+RO W()/10^10,"")

but i was trying to find something that would tell me of a date expires with
40 days, no matter if this is the current month or not.

thanks for your help.
Markitos