-   -   formula to alert if expiring within 40 days (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/22718-formula-alert-if-expiring-within-40-days.html)

Markitos

formula to alert if expiring within 40 days

HI,

I am currently using a conditional formula that will tell me when a field
with a date input will expire with the current month.
the formula I am currently using
is:=IF(DATE(YEAR(G11),MONTH(G11),1)<TODAY(),G11+RO W()/10^10,"")

but i was trying to find something that would tell me of a date expires with
40 days, no matter if this is the current month or not.

thanks for your help.
Markitos

Bob Phillips

:=IF(G11<TODAY()+50,G11+ROW()/10^10,"")

--

HTH

RP

"Markitos" wrote in message
HI,

I am currently using a conditional formula that will tell me when a field
with a date input will expire with the current month.
the formula I am currently using
is:=IF(DATE(YEAR(G11),MONTH(G11),1)<TODAY(),G11+RO W()/10^10,"")

but i was trying to find something that would tell me of a date expires

with
40 days, no matter if this is the current month or not.

thanks for your help.
Markitos

Bob Phillips

Sorry 40, not 50