Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Macro to make multiple copies of a formatted worksheet

I have a worksheet template created in Excel 2003 that contains multiple
formulas, lookup tables etc,. Is there a macro that would create from 1 to
100 copies of the template and then also add the total from two fields of all
of the new worksheets together? Let's say S10 and S15 for example would need
to totaled for all of the new worksheets created. Or is it only possible to
copy a preset number of worksheets in a Macro?Thanks.

Tim at Alliant