Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Macro to Save data

Hi Guys,

I'm new to macro's, but I've heard that when I input data into a excel
spreadsheet designed as a form. A macro can be used to save the data in a
seperate spreadsheet in the next available row, so that multi user's can
input info at the same time. I would like to be able to have the second sheet
password protected if this is possible.

I'm trying to design a Holiday Request sheet & would really appreciate some
help on this.

Cheers in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Maybe...