Jparsons

Default Creating a macro to save only partial data

Help please-

I am attempting to create a macro that will only save a partial area of my
excel spreadsheet.

It is an excel quote package that was customised for me- It contains 3
sheets. The front sheet contains many pages, but this is the only area that
I want to have as a macro. The two other sheets contain part numbers,
pricing and calculations. Therefore I will save one copy for me- the one
with all the data remaining, but then I would like to somehow be able to just
save approximately 6 pages from the first sheet to e-mail to my customers-
thats the macro part. I have created a macro button in the toolbar, if i hit
that, I would like an area on the front page to highlight that when I hit
'save as' it will only save that highlighted area.

Thanks.

J.