Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default NETWORKDAYS

All,

I'm trying to use the function NETWORKDAYS:
=NETWORKDAYS(F3;G3;H3)
F3 = 1-04-2009
G3 = 30-04-2009
H3 = 3 holidays

Date format starts with an asterisk to respond in regional date settings.

I tried everything, but still not working. What do I miss.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you have 3 holidays to exclude you need to enter each holiday date in a
separate cell:

H3 = some date
H4 = some date
H5 = some date

Then:

=NETWORKDAYS(F3;G3;H3:H5)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"La Siesta" <La wrote in message
All,

I'm trying to use the function NETWORKDAYS:
=NETWORKDAYS(F3;G3;H3)
F3 = 1-04-2009
G3 = 30-04-2009
H3 = 3 holidays

Date format starts with an asterisk to respond in regional date settings.

I tried everything, but still not working. What do I miss.