DKerr

Default Networkdays

------------A------------B---------------C
1-----03/03/05---05/05/05----=IF($A1*$B1=0,"",OR(NETWORKDAYS($A1,$B1)))
= GIVES ANSWER - TRUE
-
2-----03/03/05---05/05/05----=NETWORKDAYS($A2,$B2) = GIVES ANSWER -3

I have a spreadsheet in which I would like to calculate Networkdays
between two dates, it works in row 2, but if I alter the formula in row
one so a figure only shows in C1 if there are dates in A1 and B1 I get a
"TRUE" value instead of 3. Is it possible for the correct Networkday
value of 3 to show in row C1? Hope it makes sense.

--
DKerr
DKerr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=13087

DKerr

My mistake, i found out my error.

the formula works with the OR value taken out

=IF($A1*$B1=0,"",NETWORKDAYS($A1,$B1))