Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default excel function solve problem?

I would like to know how to write out excel 2003 excel worksheets to separate
files. Basically I need to write out each excel 2003 file generated by a
vb.net 2005 desktop application to separate workbooks. Each separate
worksheet is going to be email and encrypted for each customer.
Thus I would appreciate any suggestions that you have how to accomplish
this task.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

douglas -

See my reply in the microsoft.public.excel.programming newsgroup.

- Mike

http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

"douglas" wrote in message
I would like to know how to write out excel 2003 excel worksheets to
separate
files. Basically I need to write out each excel 2003 file generated by a
vb.net 2005 desktop application to separate workbooks. Each separate
worksheet is going to be email and encrypted for each customer.
Thus I would appreciate any suggestions that you have how to accomplish
this task.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See my reply in the microsoft.public.excel.programming newsgroup.

My problem is not email. I want to create 1 worksheet one workbook in
excel 2003 for each customer. Thus can you tell me how to accomplish this
task in vb.net 2005?

Thanks!