Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Horizontal bullet graph

Can anyone tell me where I can find instructions for how to create a
horizontal bullet graph that does not involve a paste picture link? I pasted
some great links below for vertical bullet graphs. The 2nd link includes
instructions on how to make them horizontal with the paste picture link
command.

According to the first link I can follow the same instructions with one
exception to create a horizontal bullet graph but for some reason I couldnt
get it to work.

http://www.exceluser.com/explore/bullet.htm

http://www.enterprise-dashboard.com/...our-dashboard/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Look he
http://datapigtechnologies.com/flash...letGraphs.html

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"Workbook" wrote:

Can anyone tell me where I can find instructions for how to create a
horizontal bullet graph that does not involve a paste picture link? I pasted
some great links below for vertical bullet graphs. The 2nd link includes
instructions on how to make them horizontal with the paste picture link
command.

According to the first link I can follow the same instructions with one
exception to create a horizontal bullet graph but for some reason I couldnt
get it to work.

http://www.exceluser.com/explore/bullet.htm

http://www.enterprise-dashboard.com/...our-dashboard/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I guess I should have been more specific, my apologies this link
http://www.enterprise-dashboard.com/...our-dashboard/
goes to the link you posted. I am looking for a link where I don't have to
use the paste picture link to create a horizontal bullet graph. Thanks for
your input

"Workbook" wrote:

Can anyone tell me where I can find instructions for how to create a
horizontal bullet graph that does not involve a paste picture link? I pasted
some great links below for vertical bullet graphs. The 2nd link includes
instructions on how to make them horizontal with the paste picture link
command.

According to the first link I can follow the same instructions with one
exception to create a horizontal bullet graph but for some reason I couldnt
get it to work.

http://www.exceluser.com/explore/bullet.htm

http://www.enterprise-dashboard.com/...our-dashboard/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Well, I didn't actually try it, but can't you follow the steps, and then
delete the vertical graph and leave the horizontal graph and then, viola, you
have the horizontal graph that you need. The only way it wouldn't work is if
you delete the vertical graph and the horizontal graph is deleted too...that
doesn't seem to be a problem, but again, I didn't actually try it.

If thats not good enough, review the video. About 2:26 into the video Mike
chooses the Column chart; you need to choose the Column chart. Follow the
steps from there. Im sure you can do it. Try that and see if it works for
you. Fiddle with it for a while and see what happens. You will probably
learn some cool new tricks to impress your friends, family, and coworkers!

Good luck,
Ryan---
--
Ryan---