Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sum of values typed in a specific color

Hi everybody,
I'd like to sum entries in a row. The criteria for being in-/excluded in the
summing process is the font color in which the value is typed.

I tried the "sumif" function, but don't know how to specify the criteria.
The simple approach with typing "font green" or similar unfortunately doesn't
work...
does anybody know how to do this? Might there be another possibility (cell
color, font type?)

Thanks in advance for your answers
Karin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions