Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rob Rob is offline

Default Multiple Values

Hello

I'm trying to lookup and return a value but based on two conditions being
satisfied.
I key a code into A21 and a Length into F21 and return a value from the
lookup table.
So: If A21 and F21 are found in the lookup table then return the value in
R4:R158
Similarly, if A21 and H21 are found return the value.

I've attached a piece of the spreadsheet that I hope will help explain

Many thanks for taking the time

Rob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I've attached a piece of the spreadsheet
that I hope will help explain

I don't see any sample data and without it I don't think your explantion
will be enough to try to figure out what you want to do.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Rob" wrote in message
Hello

I'm trying to lookup and return a value but based on two conditions being
satisfied.
I key a code into A21 and a Length into F21 and return a value from the
lookup table.
So: If A21 and F21 are found in the lookup table then return the value in
R4:R158
Similarly, if A21 and H21 are found return the value.

I've attached a piece of the spreadsheet that I hope will help explain

Many thanks for taking the time

Rob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can upload a small sample file to a free file host and then post the
link to the file.

I use this free file host often:

CJoint

http://tinyurl.com/24xfnt

It's a French site that's translated into English.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP