Gburg Johnny

Default multiple series of values graphed with indep. x values -possible?

I'm trying to make a line graph with three different sets/series of data
points (y values are dollars, x axis is specific dates). I can only figure
out how to make it so that there is only one series of x-values, with three
y-values associated with each x-value. Is it possible to have three lines on
the same graph, but not necessarily common x-values in the data points. Let
me know if you can help! Thanks.
Jon Peltier

That's a shortcoming with line charts. In fact, the name "line chart" is
probably misleading you. Use an XY chart, and format the series to have
lines and markers.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP