Old March 20th 09, 08:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I remove extra space when text wrapping?

I am working in Excel 2007. I have a column with cells containing various
lengths of text. The control is set on wrap text and the alignment is on
bottom. The problem is that all of the cells look fine on the screen,
however, when I print there is added space (a whole blank line) at the
beginning of some of the cells. The cells are not sizing themselves
properly. Trim does not work to remove the space. Any suggestions?

Old March 21st 09, 05:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try This
Press CTRL+H
Find What : ALT+0160
Replace With: Blank
Ok

Note: When you type 0160 in find What Hold the ALT Key While Entering the 0160