Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Complex criteria in advanced filters

Hi community,
I recently ran through the site http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter02.html
on complex criterias for advanced filtering. There is a worksheet for
download with the samples. Unfortunately all samples filters do not
have any effect on the sample databases when running on my PC (XP,
Excel 2003). I tried it with PCs having Excel german and english
version installed.

Advanced filtering seems very tricky... ;-(

Have a nice day,
Michael
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

What exactly do you want to do. Please state the question

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Michael.Tarnowski" wrote in message
Hi community,
I recently ran through the site
http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter02.html
on complex criterias for advanced filtering. There is a worksheet for
download with the samples. Unfortunately all samples filters do not
have any effect on the sample databases when running on my PC (XP,
Excel 2003). I tried it with PCs having Excel german and english
version installed.

Advanced filtering seems very tricky... ;-(

Have a nice day,
Michael

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Mar 19, 1:24 pm, "Ashish Mathur" wrote:
Hi,

What exactly do you want to do. Please state the question

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVPwww.ashishmathur.com

"Michael.Tarnowski" wrote in message

Hi community,
I recently ran through the site
http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter02.html
on complex criterias for advanced filtering. There is a worksheet for
download with the samples. Unfortunately all samples filters do not
have any effect on the sample databases when running on my PC (XP,
Excel 2003). I tried it with PCs having Excel german and english
version installed.

Advanced filtering seems very tricky... ;-(

Have a nice day,
Michael

Hi Ashid,
my question was regarding handling/usage and definition complex
criteria. Since I found the answers in www.contexture.com I
backtracked my post.
Sorry to bother you.
Michael