Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Advanced filters.

Hello there,

I have a file with 3 sheets.

1 - Has a combobox linked up to a list of 'names', then a rows (assigned to
dates) and columns (assigned to values and calculations).
2 - Has all the data in rows by name, date and then the values.
3 - Is blank at the moment.

I want to set up an advanced filter that will copy the rows to sheet 3 if
and when the name in sheet 2 rows matches the name selected in the combobox.

Is there a simple way and I am being too dim?