Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DP DP is offline

Default I need to evalute two cells and return a result

I am trying to evaluate two cells (ie: A2, B2)
Cell A2 data can be: yes,No,NA
Cell B2 data can be: yes,No,NA

I need to have Cell C3 return a result based on the combination of the A2,B2
data.
i.e.: If A2="Yes" and B2="No", then C2="V" or "IC" or "AT" and so on...

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this

Hi,

Well we can only guess what result you expect from 'and so on' but there are
6 combinations of yes/no/na and one way is to put them in a 2 column table
like this and I used column L and M. Column L are the combinations and M are
what you want to return.

Col L Col M
yesyes aa
yesno bb