Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default can excel add worksheets based on cell population in another works

Hello, I am trying to set up a workbook to allow a user to fill in a few
simple cells on a "globals" worksheet and have excel create worksheets based
on how many cells are populated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Yes. But you would need to tell us a lot more before we could do more than
say yes. What do you mean by cell population? What do you want to happen
and what is being done to trigger it? If I enter Shane in cell ZZ1 do you
want 30 new sheets in the workbook? What cells? Anything specific in those
cells? When do you want to create the sheets - each time an items is entered
or only when the user asks, or only when 3 or more of the cells are filled?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"new user" wrote:

Hello, I am trying to set up a workbook to allow a user to fill in a few
simple cells on a "globals" worksheet and have excel create worksheets based
on how many cells are populated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default can excel add worksheets based on cell population in another w

For Example A B
High level 1 2 3 4 5
Lower level 1234 4567

Say I have a worksheet set up with cells listed above and the lower level
was the trigger so for this example A2 & B2 (lower Level) since it is
popluated it would create a worksheet, but 3,4 &5 would not be created since
the cells below them are blank. I am looking to create(copy) a worksheet
that already exists within the workbook.I want to list a cell range and if
they are popluated with data it would create a sheet. does this make sense?