Chersie

Default Referencing cells text output if it meets specific conditions

I have three cells, two of which return "FALSE" depending on the conditions
and one that outputs text. I am trying to then have another cell look at
these three cells and return the text from the cell that is not FALSE.

The third cell can be any of three different statements. What is the
formula to return only the cell information on the one that is not FALSE so
that it will return the same text?

Thank you so much,
Chersie
JulieD

Hi Chersie

one method (but i'm sure there's a better way)

=IF(ISTEXT(B24),B24,IF(ISTEXT(C24),C24,IF(ISTEXT(D 24),D24,"all false")))
with your three cells being B24, C24, D24

--
Cheers
JulieD