Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Where do I find & how do I embed Harvey Balls

gesparately seeking "Havey Balls" to use in Matrices. Think consumer reports
evaluation matrices...Then you 'll know what a Harvy Ball is.... Need to be
able to use them in Excel, Word, Powerpoint...Would be great if they could be
imported in to "shapes".
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Kermit wrote:
gesparately seeking "Havey Balls" to use in Matrices. Think consumer reports
evaluation matrices...Then you 'll know what a Harvy Ball is.... Need to be
able to use them in Excel, Word, Powerpoint...Would be great if they could be
imported in to "shapes".

Did you try typing "Harvey Balls" into a Google? There appears to be a free
font available at:

http://www.ambor.com/public/hb/harveyballs.html