Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can I calculate Ker and Kei using Excel

I would help in how to use the Bessel function of Excel to calculate Ker(x)
and Kei(x), the real and imaginary parts of the modified Bessel function of
the second kind and zero order. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See http://www.codecogs.com/d-ox/maths/s...essel/y/y0.php

It has an online calculator...

You can also download an Excel Add-In if you register for GPL or buy a
license.

Let us know how it goes.

"Binder" wrote:

I would help in how to use the Bessel function of Excel to calculate Ker(x)
and Kei(x), the real and imaginary parts of the modified Bessel function of
the second kind and zero order. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

For more info try Googling "Ker and Kei functions for Excel"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...el&btnG=Search

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire