Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Drop down list from another worksheet

Hi,
I have two worksheets, and I want to create a drop down list on the second
sheet from a list of names on the first sheet. Does anyone know how to do
this?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Watch this 5 min video:

How to setup a data validation drop down list:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t2OsWJijrOM

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP