Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2007 - toolbar for Text to speech

In MS office 2005, there was toolbar for the checking of the data by using
the text to speech toolbar.

Can Anyone guide me where the same is located in MSoffice 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi Sandeep

See this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/notinribbon.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Sandeep" wrote in message ...
In MS office 2005, there was toolbar for the checking of the data by using
the text to speech toolbar.

Can Anyone guide me where the same is located in MSoffice 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Choose Office Button, Excel Options, Customize, from the Choose commands
from drop down pick Commands Not in the Ribbon. Scroll down to the Speak
Cells area, there are a collection of commands you can add to the QAT.
Double-click any that you want to move them to the right-hand window.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Sandeep" wrote:

In MS office 2005, there was toolbar for the checking of the data by using
the text to speech toolbar.

Can Anyone guide me where the same is located in MSoffice 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have added the speak cells commands and when I open a new workbook, they
all show as active, but as soon as I click on anything ( a cell to type,
anywhere in workbook,on the commands themselves, etc.) the speak cells
commands grey out and become unavailable. Does anyone have any ideas what I
am doing wrong?