Old April 14th 05, 10:52 PM
Lomax

Default Latest date from multiple list

Problem

Column "A" "B" "C"

List of names, unique identifiers date.

Over 7000 rows. The name, unique id may be listed once or multiple, unknown
multiples.

What I need is the latest date of all of multiples in column D. Or if
another way to extract all of the Unique identifiers with the latest date.

Thanks so much for you help.

Lomax

Old April 14th 05, 11:58 PM
Lomax

Got it..

Used a pivot with the date in the data area and set to max. Copy paste and
use the vlookup back to the unique listing. Got to go around the world to
get to my elbow but we are here.

thanks lomax

"Lomax" wrote in message
news:[email protected]