Heather Forrest

Default shared workbook slows my computer!

I have a shared workbook on our server. Whenever I try to access it on my
computer, it slows to a crawl. It takes me 1 minute and 14 seconds to open
the file! (it is only 149KB) The funny thing is that my co-workers working
off of older versions (and older computers) can open it in 12 seconds or so.
Also- when I "unshare" the file, it opens no problem! HELP! What can I do
to make this shared file run a little smoother for all of us in the office?
Any suggestions?