Trish Lockhart

Default Shared workbook

We have a problem where I work. recently the workbook we work in has started
having issues. I am trying to see where and what might be causing the
problem. There are 4 people working in a shared workbook. Up to 4 weeks ago
we were rebuidling the workbook very 2 to 3 days and updating the info. But
procedures changed. The book has crashed 5 times. We just discovered that by
deleting rows as we go we are now loosing information. And this morning,
cells with ticket numbers do not match cells with the phone number. Is there
a setting or something we can do we need to keep this data straight.