Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Creating Templates

I am trying to create a template that I can import data in from an outside
source, but I need the template to adjust according to the data being
imported. Can I create a template where at the end of similar cells it places
a bold line, but will adjust for more or less lines? If it is possible how?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Please explain what you mean by "at the end of similar lines". What makes
lines similar and where exactly do you want to bold. On the last similar
line, on the line following it, and for all the columns on that row or just
some, or just ones with data?

It would be best if you show us sample data and tell us how you want it to
look.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire