Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating Worksheet Templates to Share

I am trying to create a worksheet template for monthly invoices to share with
all my (independent contractor) workmates. I can create the template just
fine but when I send it by email to others, the formulas no longer work.
Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks,

pcn
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Well, you haven't given a great deal of information to go on to help you in
solving your problem.
Do you and they have the same Excel version? Which version?
Can you give us an example of a formula which doesn't work? In wat respect
doesn't it work for them? What error message do they receive? If they get
what you think is a wrong answer, what values are in the cells that lead
into the formula, what result do they get, and what result do you get?
Aree you relying on macros which may be on another worksheet?
Are you relying on any add-ins? (... including the Analysis Tool-Pak?)
--
David Biddulph