Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Text Entry

I want to enter a couple of sentances in a cell ,but everytime I finish a
sentance and press enter it jumps to the next cell. I want to be able to
enter the infromation then press enter and stay in the same cell to enter the
next sentance. How do you do that? I know it possible, i can't seem to
remember how to do that function. Can anybody help me please?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Instead of touching the ENTER key, touch ALT-ENTER
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200832
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you so much!! That is exactly what I needed!

"Fred Smith" wrote:

Use Alt-Enter between sentences. Use Enter when you're finished with the
cell.

Regards,
Fred.

"forgetful girl" <forgetful wrote in message
I want to enter a couple of sentances in a cell ,but everytime I finish a
sentance and press enter it jumps to the next cell. I want to be able to
enter the infromation then press enter and stay in the same cell to enter
the
next sentance. How do you do that? I know it possible, i can't seem to
remember how to do that function. Can anybody help me please?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks so much!! This is exactly what I needed!