Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Text Entry

Use Alt-Enter between sentences. Use Enter when you're finished with the
cell.

Regards,
Fred.

"forgetful girl" <forgetful wrote in message
I want to enter a couple of sentances in a cell ,but everytime I finish a
sentance and press enter it jumps to the next cell. I want to be able to
enter the infromation then press enter and stay in the same cell to enter
the
next sentance. How do you do that? I know it possible, i can't seem to
remember how to do that function. Can anybody help me please?