Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I create colums within a colum

could someone help me to figure out how do you insert colums within colum
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Looky

You can't.
A column is a column with a column letter or column number identifier and
cannot be split.

You can give the "appearance" of a split column, by having a number of cells
set as Merged, with the cells below not being Merged.

I would STRONGLY advise against ever using Merged cells - it will come back
to bite you at some stage.
Instead, choose FormatCellsAlignmentHorizontalCenter across selection

This will give the same "appearance", without the other pitfalls of merged
cells.
--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Looky" wrote in message
could someone help me to figure out how do you insert colums within colum

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Feb 9, 11:04*am, Looky wrote:
could someone help me to figure out how do you insert colums within colum

Could you explain what do you want to do by inserting columns inside
column?